Are you ready to embark on a rapid learning journey and make a significant impact at Codeverse Technologies?
Join our dynamic team as a Testing Manager/Lead and embrace the opportunity to thrive in the ever-evolving world of technology! You’ll be at the forefront of innovation, working on a wide range of projects that push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic professional as Testing Manager/Lead. As a Testing Manager/Lead, you will play a crucial role in Collaborating with the development team, End User, QA Engineer, System Engineer, and Testing Engineer along with managing the release cycle for existing and new software. You will work on various projects and gain hands-on experience in the full software development life cycle.
- Enhance and optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Should have good knowledge of functional, system, regression, integration, usability, and
user acceptance testing etc.
- Experience with GIT, Confluence, and JIRA and other bug tracking and test management
- With minimal direction, the QA manager must be able monitor all operations that affect the
quality of the application that are built and ensure that all QA team members are managed
- Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and
innovative testing products and solutions.
- Identify and work with testing metrics.
- Familiarity working with cross functional team of developers, business analysts and
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and development methodologies.
- BE/BTech/MCA Only
- Exp: – 4 to 7 years
- Good understanding of RestAPI concepts and Angular (preferred).
- Good understanding of Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate
What's great about the job?
- Diverse and Innovative Projects
- Continuous Learning
- Collaborative Environment
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Innovation at Scale
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Joining the Codeverse Technologies team as a Testing Manager/Lead is not just a job; it’s an opportunity to be part of an exciting tech-driven journey where you can grow, innovate, and create solutions that make a real impact in the industry.
What's we offer?
At Codeverse Technologies, we take pride in offering a highly competitive salary that reflects not only industry standards but also the value we place on the skills and contributions of our team members.
Flexible Work Hours
At Codeverse, we believe that a happy and balanced team is a more innovative and creative one, driving success and fostering a positive work culture.
At Codeverse Technologies, the annual retreat isn't just a break from the digital realm; it's a celebration of our community and a testament to Codeverse's commitment to nurturing a vibrant and inspired tech culture.
Meet the Team?