Software Testing (Manual)
Are you ready to embark on a rapid learning journey and make a significant impact at Codeverse Technologies?
Join our dynamic team as a Software Tester (Manual) and embrace the opportunity to thrive in the ever-evolving world of technology! You’ll be at the forefront of innovation, working on a wide range of projects that push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking to hire enthusiastic and talented freshers as Software Testing (Manual). As a Software Tester, you will play a crucial role in creating test plans & test cases for both new and existing software. It is also the responsibility of the tester to plan for debugging the code. You will work on various projects and gain hands-on experience in the full software development life cycle.
- Work closely with all departments to understand the product goal and build a high-quality
- Build a testing framework and define testing parameters based on inputs from the product
- Develop multiple test cases and create appropriate testing environments for checking a
- Use the testing framework to monitor the process, document the results and take steps to
- Provide suggestions to improve the tested product.
- Ensure that the product meets all quality standards set by the team and client.
- Document all testing procedures, results and suggestions.
- Support for customer issues and resolve.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills within the team and with other teams and clients.
- Any Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science)
- Experience: 0-2yrs
- Knowledge on Manual Testing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks.
- Ability to write and execute test cases.
- Ability to analyze the product and document.
- Knowledge on Mobile Application testing.
What's great about the job?
- Diverse and Innovative Projects
- Continuous Learning
- Collaborative Environment
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Innovation at Scale
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Joining the Codeverse Technologies team as a Software Tester(Manual) is not just a job; it’s an opportunity to be part of an exciting tech-driven journey where you can grow, innovate, and create solutions that make a real impact in the industry.
What's we offer?
At Codeverse Technologies, we take pride in offering a highly competitive salary that reflects not only industry standards but also the value we place on the skills and contributions of our team members.
Flexible Work Hours
At Codeverse, we believe that a happy and balanced team is a more innovative and creative one, driving success and fostering a positive work culture.
At Codeverse Technologies, the annual retreat isn't just a break from the digital realm; it's a celebration of our community and a testament to Codeverse's commitment to nurturing a vibrant and inspired tech culture.
Meet the Team?