Inside Sales Manager
Are you ready to embark on a rapid learning journey and make a significant impact at Codeverse Technologies?
Join our dynamic team as an Inside Sales Manager and embrace the opportunity to thrive in the ever-evolving world of technology! You’ll be at the forefront of innovation, working on a wide range of projects that push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented inside sales manager to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries. The inside sales manager’s responsibilities include updating the CRM system on a regular basis, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as attending industry events. You should also be able to conduct research on market trends and competitors’ products.
To be successful as an inside sales manager, you should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing inside sales manager should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills at all times.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats,
emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably in business administration or management, marketing, or related
- 2 to 5 years of Experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Proficiency in spoken English mandatory
- Proven sales experience.
What's great about the job?
- Diverse and Innovative Projects
- Continuous Learning
- Collaborative Environment
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Innovation at Scale
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Joining the Codeverse Technologies team as a Inside Sales Manager is not just a job; it’s an opportunity to be part of an exciting tech-driven journey where you can grow, innovate, and create solutions that make a real impact in the industry.
What's we offer?
At Codeverse Technologies, we take pride in offering a highly competitive salary that reflects not only industry standards but also the value we place on the skills and contributions of our team members.
Flexible Work Hours
At Codeverse, we believe that a happy and balanced team is a more innovative and creative one, driving success and fostering a positive work culture.
At Codeverse Technologies, the annual retreat isn't just a break from the digital realm; it's a celebration of our community and a testament to Codeverse's commitment to nurturing a vibrant and inspired tech culture.
Meet the Team?